Jun 5, 2011

Practical

Couple of days ago we went to see J's brother and his family. 'Cause it was beautiful and sunny day, I put on one of my favourite dresses and my gladiators.
On our way there J said that we were going to carry timber for his brothers new terrace. So there I was in my pretty summery dress and unpractical sandals...
top - Zara (lol, I didn't know I owned something from Zara!)
dress - Mango, Salzburg
gladiators - K-Citymarket, last summer about 25€
armbands - H&M?
necklace - some store in Poland
belt - H&M
I love the back of the dress. It's similar to the front which is nice. Especially when your hair is up.
And my lovesandals... <3 I don't know how long did I hunt the perfect pair of gladiatorsandals and finally I spotted them from a supermarket on sale. It was a great bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment